Sydney - February 26, 2010



Stadium: Sydney Football Stadium

Main Set: Waiting, Fastlove, I'm Your Man, Father Figure, You Have Been Loved, Everything She Wants, An Easier Affair, A Different Corner, One More Try, Too Funky, Star People - interval - Faith, Spinning The Wheel, Feeling Good, Roxanne, My Mother Had A Brother, Amazing, Flawless, Outside

Encore: Careless Whisper, Freedom '90

Comment: A full show tonight in a sold out Sydney Football Stadium! 'My Mother Had A Brother', 'You Have Been Loved' and 'A Different Corner' are on the setlist. George is giving a smashing performance before more than 45,000 raving fans. George dedicates 'Amazing' to "Everyone who has found their one". 'Freedom '90' is back on the setlist, just in time for the curfew - which'll cost a fine of $250,000 if he breaks it. George is in top form tonight.













Fan Videos


George Michael - My Mother Had A Brother (Live in Sydney)


George Michael - You Have Been Loved (Live in Sydney)

  
 George Michael - An Easier Affair (Live in Sydney)   George Michael - Waiting (Live in Sydney)


Twitter : Sydney Concert Tweets


If I was to rate the popularity of singers & bands based on the crowd roar I hear from the SCG, then George Michael is winning this summer.

So either everyones at the George Michael concert or asleep or don't wanna chat to me :(

Loving George Michael! Feel 16 again!! I wish...

Ok. I'm super upset that I'm not at the George Michael concert tonite.

Kinda bummed I decided against paying a lot of money for George Michael now.

Omg George Michael is AWESOME!

At the george michael gig shakin ma moneymaker, man georgie you still got it!

George Michael outdoes the divas in Sydney

I'm Sorry you guys aren't at the George Michael concert. It's amazing

I guess people really love George Michael.

George Michael in de house... Concert so loud n happening .. Can b heard in my hood!!

George Michael is going OFF!!!!!!!! Sounds awesome live!

Fuck me! George Michael is awesome!

Half time at George Michael concert, so far brilliant...playing mostly tracks from Ladies & Gentleman Album.

George Michael concert is pretty loud - this Faith rendition is not bad from 2km away.

Oh wow! Just got to hear George Michael singing FAITH live in Sydney woo hooo!! Crowd is going ballistic!

I seem to be the only homo in Sydney not at George Michael, so am doing the next gayest thing; watching "Whatever Happened To Baby Jane?"

I made it to George Michael. What am awesome concert.

Could teach Whitney a thing or 2 about holding a tune.

Having a great time at the George Michael concert. He has grown shockingly old but still got his awsome voice.

George Michael has still got it. Awesome concert.

70k people on their feet. George Michael is HOT!

I can here the George Michael concert from the bedroom window!

Every song an absolute bloody winner, nice one George

I may as well sit on my balcony and enjoy it from here :)

Maybe I should be in Sydney at George Michael like everyone else? Coz you gotta have faith.

Listening to George Michael live at the the Sydney Football Stadium. I'm about 1km away at home so it must be damed loud there!

George Michael is amazing. + he just sang Amazing. Now he's floorless !oops Flawless!

George Michael's doing his last song before the curfew, which'll cost a fine of $250,000 if he breaks it ....FREEDOM!

George Michael concert: all my favourite things - camp, catchy and delicious! Totally worth it

All I have to say is I F*cking loved it.

George Michael was un-F*cking-real!!!

I've just been to see George Michael and he put on a great show.

Well I loved George Michael. Wow.

George Michael - what a great show. An amazing artist, the last true pop star of a generation.

Have George Michael moment - Father Figure and Careless Whisper. But it was all sensational. A legendendary show for all time.

Id check out a George Michael show :) Just got back from Oz myself and it was a show to remember!!

George Michael was f*cking mind blowing.

George Michael was fucken amazing!